Customer service is our focus at Textbook Brokers! The reason is because it sets us apart. We know which books you need, and we pull them for you. What more could you want?
We understand going to an actual bookstore isn't for everyone. Avoid the crowds: order online! You can simply place your order online and we will ship it to you. Or, if you want to save money on shipping, place your order and select in-store pickup to grab it from us -- with no extra charge!
Ordering By Phone
Even more so, some people don't like putting their credit card information online. We understand, but we promise it's secure!! But, if this applies to you, feel free to call us at (615) 907-8051 during regular business hours to place your order over the phone. We'll be more than happy to take your order. You can use our website as a guide to order your books!
Textbook Brokers has an entire team of shippers dedicated to making sure your books are carefully packaged and sent to you. Plus, if you're order is over $100, we'll take care of the shipping costs. That's right, they are FREE! On average, you can expect your books in 3 business days from when they are ordered. For in-store pickup, they're ready immediately!
Deferred Payment Agreement
I agree to pay the full purchase amount. I am responsible for contacting Textbook Brokers in the event my financial aid funds have not arrived by the deposit date listed. If for any reason my credit/debit card is invalid or at the time of deposit or the check does not clear the bank, I accept responsibility for all fees involved in the collection process.
By rental of any textbooks from Textbooks Brokers, you agree to be in abidance with the following rental rules and regulations:
- I am at least 18 years old on the day of the rental.
- I am entering into a Rental Agreement with Textbook Brokers of my free will.
- I will return rented materials to Textbook Brokers by the return date posted on my receipt. Textbook Brokers is not responsible for reminding me of the rental return date and is not responsible for returns lost or damaged in shipping.
- I understand the materials rented to me remain the property of Textbook Brokers.
- I am fully responsible for the condition of the materials rented to me and for payments of fees and replacement if materials are lost, stolen, or returned in unacceptable condition.
- If I fail to return rented materials by rental Due Date, or return them damaged or unusable, I authorize a charge to me of the remainder of the retail price of the book, in addition to a processing fee of 7.5% of list price.
If your concerns weren't addressed in this section, feel free to call us at (615) 907-8051 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!