Customer service is our focus at Textbook Brokers! The reason is because it sets us apart. We know which books you need, and we pull them for you. What more could you want?
We understand going to an actual bookstore isn't for everyone. Avoid the crowds: order online! You can simply place your order online and we will ship it to you. Or, if you want to save money on shipping, place your order and select in-store pickup to grab it from us -- with no extra charge!
Textbook Brokers has an entire team of shippers dedicated to making sure your books are carefully packaged and sent to you. Plus, if you're order is over $75, we'll take care of the shipping costs. That's right, they are FREE! Orders placed by 11am CST, Monday through Friday, are shipped out the SAME DAY.
- Standard Shipping - Once the order has been processed it should arrive in 7 to 10 business days. Free shipping on orders over $75.
- Expedited Shipping - Once the order has been processed it should arrive in 2 to 5 business days.
Deferred Payment Agreement
I agree to pay the full purchase amount. I am responsible for contacting Textbook Brokers in the event my financial aid funds have not arrived by the Friday, January 29th. If for any reason my credit/debit card is invalid or at the time of deposit or the check does not clear the bank, I accept responsibility for all fees involved in the collection process.
By rental of any course materials from Textbooks Brokers, you agree to be in abidance with the following rental rules and regulations:
- I am at least 18 years old on the day of the rental.
- I am entering into a Rental Agreement with Textbook Brokers of my free will.
- I will return rented materials to Textbook Brokers by the return date posted on my receipt. Textbook Brokers is not responsible for reminding me of the rental return date and is not responsible for returns lost or damaged in shipping.
- I understand the materials rented to me remain the property of Textbook Brokers.
- I am fully responsible for the condition of the materials rented to me and for payments of fees and replacement if materials are lost, stolen, or returned in unacceptable condition.
- If I fail to return rented materials by rental the due date, or return them damaged or unusable, I authorize a charge to me of the remainder of the retail price of the book, in addition to a processing fee of 7.5% of list price.
- Spring rental(s) are due by Friday, May 7th.
If your concerns weren't addressed in this section, feel free to call us at (615) 907-8051 or email us at email@example.com!